Automatic Sliding Door Operator
Out of stock
The SST G breakout sliding door looks like a standard sliding door with a fine-frame profile system (G). In the event of an emergency, however, users can open the door panels and sidelights toward the outside by hand (breakout function). The escape route width amounts to almost the full door width for a generous through passage.
- Breakout hinges create using the full door width for through passage
- Approved for use in emergency exits and escape routes
- In automatic mode, same function as a standard sliding door
- During summer, the large opening can be used to ventilate the building
- For internal and external doorset applications
Suitable for ventilating the building
During summer, the large opening can be used to ventilate the building. The glazing is made of 10 mm safety glass and protected by slender profiles fine-frame profiles.
Approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes
The profile system is tested for a minimum service life of 1 million cycles and approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes according to DIN 18650 and the German guidelines for automatic sliding doors in escape routes (AutSchR).
The glazing is made of 10 mm safety glass and protected by slender fine-frame profiles.
Fields of application
- Exterior doors or interior doors
- Public buildings
- Shopping arcades
- Showrooms (car dealers or similar)
Brand Origin: Germany